Friday, May 4, 2012

Why I Started Blogging

Thanks to Kaozz from  Ectmmo who gave me the great idea to write about why I started this blog. Which I hadn't even thought about talking about. I've been reading MMO blogs for a few years now and have always wanted to start my own. But, I was a little afraid that it would take years before I got any readers on my blog (Let alone comments) and that I would have a huge amount of difficulty getting help with any potential problems. However, thanks to Syp and his great idea of the Newbie Blog Initiative, this is no longer an issue. So thanks Syp! :)

Another reason why I started this blog was recently I've been itching to try out EVE Online, after reading many articles on Burn Jita and Hulkageddon events. Which meant I found myself being offered a fantastic support system for blogging and a new interest in MMOs. The stars have truly aligned. 

Although i haven't been blogging long, I found myself today very excited to get home and start writing, and I am looking forward to developing my writing skills and making this blog the very best it can be.


If you have ANY constructive criticism, ideas or suggestions, please email me at Toastman68@gmail.com. I have a thick-skin so please don't be afraid to voice your opinions. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment